- Smoking/Drinking alcohol/Tobacco is strictly prohibited.
- Sole responsibility of the group to be taken by their Group lead.
- Parents/Care Taker/Picnic organizer should keep close watch on Children and do not leave them alone anywhere.
Please do not pluck plants or flowers planted in the area. These are grown with immense care and lot of labor are put to keep them alive in summer. Please respect the efforts put by us.
- Guests should park the vehicle at their risk, even though we provide security at night.
- Mauli Agri Tourism is not a star rated property; it is a simple and humble place to be close to the nature.
- This is a private property; management reserves the right of admission.
- On cancellation of the program or tour no refunds will be given, dates can be changed.
We try our level best to make your stay comfortable, but at the same time there will be some glitches since it is a rural area and it is not possible to serve you the best of the comforts and services, hence we expect guests to cooperate.
- Management will not be responsible for any personal belongings (loss, theft, damage etc) of valuables.
- We will not accept any claims for any loss/damage of items what so ever.
We serve up vegetarian cooking only. You can bring your own snack/home made food, but there will be no reduction in the charges mentioned.
If we find any alcoholic beverages and non vegetarian food items with our guests, we will request our guest to leave the premise instantly.
- Courteous behavior to villagers is expected.
- Advance bookings will be needed in Rainy seasons.
- This place is peacock sanctuary, so you’d maintain Eco -friendliness and cleanliness.
- Offer concessions on groups coming on non-holidays or week days.
- We manage suitable vehicle/s based on the number of visitors, on advance notice.