Important Rules and Regulations
- Smoking and alcoholic drinks are not allowed inside park. Intoxicated persons are not allowed to enter.
- Cab/Bus Driver’s breakfast and lunch will be complimentary only for group booking above 10 members. Driver will need to pay charges if group is less than 10 members.
- Group leader should take Sole responsibility of the group.
- Parents/Care Taker/Picnic organizer should keep close watch on Children and do not leave them alone anywhere.
Please do not pluck plants or flowers planted in the area. These are grown with immense care and lot of labor are put to keep them alive in summer.
- Guests should park the vehicle at their risk, even though we provide security at night.
- Mauli Agri Tourism is not a star rated property; it is a simple and humble place to be close to the nature.
- This is a private property; management reserves the right of admission.
- No refund will be provided on program or tour cancellation, however dates can be changed.
We try our level best to make your stay comfortable, but at the same time there will be some glitches.
Since it is a rural area and it is not possible to serve you the best of the comforts and services. Hence we expect guests to cooperate.
- Management will not be responsible for any personal belongings (loss, theft, damage etc) of valuables.
- We will not accept any claims for any loss/damage of items what so ever.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the resort and use the same for publicity purpose without payment to any person.
We serve up vegetarian cooking only. You can bring your own snack/home made food, but there will be no reduction in the charges mentioned.
If we find any alcoholic beverages and non vegetarian food items with our guests, we will request our guest to leave the premise instantly.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow park guests and our service staff. Do not use any foul language and engage in unsafe and offensive behavior.
- You will need to do Advance bookings in Rainy seasons.
- This place is peacock sanctuary, so you should maintain Eco -friendliness and cleanliness.
- You should get extra Offer concessions on non-holidays and week days as per availability.
- We manage suitable vehicle/s based on the number of visitors, on advance notice.