Morachi Chincholi, by name itself means a village of tamarind trees & town of Dancing Peacocks all around. It is beautiful weekend picnic spot near Pune in Maharashtra (India) situated on Ahmednagar-Pune Highway near Shirur/Shikrapur, Ranjangaon Ganpati (one of the holy place from Eight Vinayakas) on the distance of 23KMs only . Click here for the route. Today also in Morachi Chincholi, one can find lot of peacocks everywhere in this small village. Peacocks are like our neighborhood friends from childhood. Every morning, when we open our doors, one can find peacocks roaming in warandas. Children here grow up with these beautiful creatures. All kids enjoy all natural resources, which on the path of 21st century, its getting very rare in cities to enjoy the freedom of fresh air and pollution free day.
In your child hood, you used to enjoy the bath in river; roaming with friends all over the mountains at nearby places and often seen sunset till it darken the horizon. Do you think, it’s now hard to get those golden old days back in your life for some period? Then answer is “NO”. Morachi Chincholi is the place where you can discover all your old days and make your children to experience the pollution free life for weekends.
There are various places with ethical and ancient values to visit and experience the real beauty of our antecedents construction. In Chincholi Morachi, There are multiple locations where our villagers resides like ‘khatkali‘, ‘Patil Mala‘, ‘Thorle Mala‘, ‘Mahanubhav wasti‘ & ‘Khatkali wasti‘. In Morachi Chincholi, there is majority of villagers named Nanekar along with that, Thopate, Dhumaal, Ukirde are also there, but they are few in numbers. Click here for Contact Persons at Morachi Chincholi.
Yes, Morachi Chincholi is the heaven of greenery and the place where National bird, Peacock resides. One can see dancing peacocks only from June to December every year, as in rainy and winter are favorite for them. Click here to check Route to Morachi Chincholi. Facility for tractor/bullock cart to enjoy the various outdoor activities, total drip irrigation for mango & custard apple , swings in field, Diesel engine, farmer’s tools for cultivation.
MTDC & ATDC has approved it as Peacock sanctuary for tourist location, it has helped to improve the economic condition of villagers ultimately Chincholi Morachi itself. We, as Thopate family, have registered under ATDC, Mauli Krishi Paryatan Kendra. In this small village, you will find unity in all which helped in improvement of village. Contribution from every entity is appreciable. Our village is good example of ‘Gram swatchata abhiyaan‘ started by Central Government. Click here for Testimonial from visitors.
*Please read Terms and Conditon .
1] Early morning Yoga activities
2] What you see with the telescope in the sky?!!! for overnight stay activity: Mercury and Venus with its phases like Moon, Mars with Polar cap at its close approach, Jupiter its belt and four Moons, Saturn rings & it’s Cassiani division and the largest moon of Saturn Titan, Uranus and Neptune as pale muddy ball.
You can also get following facilities at Chincholi Morachi, if you are planning for stay on weekends,
* You can get more details on rare ayurvedic medicine plants and enjoy the visit of Nakshatra Garden.
* If you are interested you can try all farm activities with farmers at our home, such as seeding & watering the field, feeding cows & buffaloes, fetching water from the well in the field.
* Camping and tent services available in Morachi Chincholi
* Schools and organizations can arrange their NCC & RSP camps, picnic.
* Pleasant environment and fresh air for those muscles exercises.
* Take the advantage of Natural silence for Meditation to improve your spiritual power.
* Plenty of open space for Outdoor Games, if you are planning for.
* Go for a jogging in the early morning cleanness to cheer up your mood.
* Enjoy seasonal fruits’ voyage like, sweet mangoes and bananas, yummy tamarind and custard apple.
* Go for rural ride of farm rides on tractor or bullock carts.
* Enjoy Bird surveillance of untouched environs in the shadow of tamarind trees all over the shore of water reservoir.
* Enjoy Kite flying in open space of Chincholi Morachi
* Go for a round of gilli danda, climbing on trees or marbles, of which you will never get a chance in your colony.
* If you make a stay for couple of days, then you can enjoy the peace of rural evenings under the open sky covering you with stars in the dim lights of lantern.
* Get closer look of how cows, buffalo and goats are milked. Experience the innocent touch of calf, puppies and chickens.
* Get away some of flowers and decorative plants from farmers for your gardening at home.
* Hurda Parties, Chulivarchya Bhakri, Zoonka in chilled winter season at Morachi Chincholi of every year with bonfires.